Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kitty Litter Cake

In the words of Hannah Montana...

Kitty, say what?


Yes, this is cake. Yes, people ate it. I know. Hard to believe. Even harder to believe is that it smells delicious, lol! I made this for a co-workers birthday. You would have to know what I do to appreciate it. However, I have signed a non-disclosure agreement and if I told you I would have to kill you. Trust me, it was appropriate.

If you have reason to need to bake one of these cakes for oh I don't know, Halloween maybe? April Fool's Day? A passive/aggressive attempt at being nice to a friend for their birthday? You can find the recipe all over the internet. Just type Kitty litter cake in your search engine. Here is one from All Recipes.

Meow! (that was catspeak for Enjoy!)

5 comments:

  1. Sending bloggers your way with my "Round Robin" post. Be nice to them! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in to say Hi and welcome to blogging. (JAM sent me) I'll be following you if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if I use the scooper thingy to remove the Kitty KaKa I would eat it.

    Pooping, I mean, Popping over from JAMS place. I'm the one that chugs, I mean, drinks wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is a pretty awesome cake - I hope that it tastes much better than it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this before - awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments...hint, hint!