Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quick! Before I forget...

Ok, I know I haven't been keeping up with my promise of posting something monthly. Oh well, 30 lashes with a wet noodle for me ;)

I have made a few things, I just forgot to take pictures and post. Darn. Anyway, I had a great idea for my boys teacher and since we missed teacher appreciation week because they were sick I want to do this next week. I just need to write it down somewhere before I forget what it was I wanted to do!

I'm thinking of making two kinds of cookie dough and wrapping it in the shape of a log and putting saran wrap around it and freezing. Then put them in a (cute) oven mitt with a little note that says, "Thanks for making us a couple of smart cookies!" What do you think? I'll try and take pics and post when I actually do it. Note: I said "try" not "promise". Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments...hint, hint!